Friday 6 May 2011

you are what you eat


If you find yourself on a path of spiritual unfoldment, either with a view to becoming a medium/psychic/similar or just to lead a more spiritual life then you will need to take extra special care of yourself.
Your body is a temple:
I have the body of a god, shame its a buddha.. that is my current state so I am really no one to preach, I am a food lover, what can I say! Whilst we are in these meat suits we call bodies we need to look after them. for obvious reasons like living longer, but also becausea healthy body is a more in tune body and if you wish to be a healer or to communicate with spirit you need a well oiled functioning machine.
Now I am not saying go out there become a vegan and live on organic rabbit food but I am saying be mindful of what you are putting into your body. Pay attention to what your body is telling you. When you eat artificial colourings, additives, fast food and chemicals watch how your body reacts, is it feeling light and energetic or heavy and sluggish? through this sense of awareness your body will communicate to you the food it needs to function correctly. Again I am no saint, but I try.. thats all we can do.
Educate yourself:
Find out about the food you eat, google has the answer to all of lifes questions these days it seems. You want to know what an ingredient is look it up.  I had to do this on many occasions as I became a vegan (now a veggie) and I didnt know what many things were. like gelatine for  example, sounds so innocent.. really not. There are also a multitude of documentaries on the internet about what goes into the food we eat. One I really enjoyed (well enjoyed is the wrong word) is Britains most disgusting food Although I warn you that you may need a strong stomach to watch it, it is well worth finding out about.
It is up to you the lengths that you take it, just look after yourself, ensure you get proper nutrition from what you eat. A healthy body is a healthy energy system which in turn makes a healthier connection to the worlds around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment