Friday 6 May 2011

Violet flame invocation

The violet flame is said to be the light of God. Now when people say God it makes me run and hide, taking me back to a Christian upbringing that I didn't and still don't believe in. But what is meant by the word god in this case is the highest energy.. the great spirit.. whatever you wish to call it. This is the light from the highest source, the top of the rainbow. It is the light of cleansing. It is called a flame as it burns away all of the old outdated ways, everything that doesn't serve you any longer, you can give it all up to the violet flame to be taken away.
Think of it as a spiritual alchemy, turning dull metal into brilliant gold, this is the aim of this flame. In the current state of our world the violet flame is becoming ever more important for the uplifting and salvation of our planet and the people on it. It's about striving to be better, to clear out the clutter and the negativity and make something good, make peace, make love and understanding.
A lot of people (myself included) see purple lights as a regular occurance, this is the light you are seeing. The Angel connected to this light is called St. Germain. Call on this Angel or visualise the highest of all vibrational energies, the voilet ray to cleanse you, to help you deal, to take away sadness and heal your wounds, restore balance and harmony. To give you greater understanding for those around you.
I am not about mantra's or chants or anything like that but for those of you that are here is the calling mantra:
I AM the violet flame
In action in me now
I AM the violet flame
To Light alone I bow
I AM the violet flame
In mighty cosmic power
I AM the light of God
Shining every hour
I AM the violet flame
Blazing like a sun
I AM God's sacred power
Freeing every one
It is best to repeat these in 3's. so it can be said 3 6 or 9 times etc. 3 is a powerful number in terms of spirit.
There is a wealth of information about this subject online. Youtube is chocka with meditations for it, Some that I find sickeningly cheesey, others quite powerful. Find something that suits you. I personally prefer just to close my eyes and imagine a violet light moving through me, clearing out all of the clutter. Its a great exercise if you are feeling really tense or p'd off, a great source of relaxation.
Here is a guided violet flame meditation that is quite relaxing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment