Friday 6 May 2011

meditation discovery


I had a meditation last month that I would like to share. I found it to be very insightful and it was explained to me in a way that really made sense, made things fit together nicely, hopefully it will have that same effect on you too.
I was meditating with the aid of one of my crystals, Lapis lazuli. This blue stone of Egyptian origin often helps me with vivid visions and travel. whether that is its known use I don't know.
I was taken to a place that was magnificently picturesque. I guessed it to be Scotland, or how I imagine the scottish highlands to look. There was a vast expanse of water in front of me and cliff faces and greenery surrounding me.  There stood in the middle of the lake a large white column of white light (think star trek "beam me up Scotty"). I went through the water and rose up through the column of light when I reached the top of the light I realised I was without my body, I had simply left it behind. I was flying freely, it was such a sense of liberation I cannot even begin to describe. My guides voice interjected at this point.. "This is what it is like to be a free spirit without the confines of a body". I then found myself in a house that I grew up in as a child, the voice continued.. "this is how it is to be a spirit, think of somewhere and you are there, you can reside in two, or even three places simaltaneously". At that point I realised I was at the house, at the lake and could also see myself in my home, laying in my bed meditating. I was in three places, with full consciouness in each. I could see full detail of each surrounding. Again the voice continued.. "this is how spirits are, when we (meaning earth bound spirits/humans) see spirit we are merely seeing a reflection a hologram/projection. "
I hope that something in that reaches to you the way it did to me

No comments:

Post a Comment